Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Silhouette Painting




Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes, because I worked hard on it and it looks beautiful.


2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting? Doing the sun set and painting in the African animal.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.

Tracing around the animal because I had to keep my body and paper still.


4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
The teachers example helped me because if we didn’t have any examples we would've done it wrong.


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
Animal choice, to check if its easy and interesting.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Doing the drawing because when we took the paper off, we had to find the spot where we started which was tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment