Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Time At Eastern Beach



Our School Picnic At Eastern Beach


It was a boiling hot sunny day. That I felt like I was walking on boiling hot lava. The winds breeze could not be felt. It was Monday, March the 4th and we were all excited as we were going to Eastern Beach. We left the school at 9:15am in the morning.
The whole entire school went with the parent helpers, teachers and teacher aides.

We had to line up to get ourselves counted by Miss Paton. Finally we went in the buses. We sat in the first bus but we had share our seat with the juniors. The class was squashed like 10 people in a bed. When the school arrived the juniors were so excited that they just jumped out of their seats as fast as they could.

When we went out of the bus and lined up we saw Miss Nichol.  We all had to be in our lines and we had to know what would happen. Mrs Kelly was our doctor.  Thomas’s Dad Mr Grady was the person that helped the year 7s & 8s at Kayaking. It looked very hard to paddle. We waited for 20 minutes. We played some rugby like a pack of  bulls. We also played volleyball and cricket.

Finally the 20 minutes were finished when I went in the water. I felt like I was walking in the Arctic.  I was freezing but I stayed long enough in the water  to get used to the coldness. Our 20 minutes was up so the Seniors got out of the water and changed into their dried clothes. It was the Juniors turn to swim. After that I played cricket with Raymond. It was a good. It was the whole school’s turn to swim. After all that we all packed our things and then we lined up to go back to school. Then we all went in the buses. The entire school was very tired after a day out at Eastern Beach.

































No comments:

Post a Comment