Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

My Reflection On My Andy Warhol Art Work By Patrick

  Art: Reflecting on my Painting

1. Are you pleased with your painting? why / why not?
Yes
Because I have spent a lot of time on it and when I finished it looked so cool

2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
Painting it



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your painting? -think about painting, ruling up the grid, measuring, using the co-ordinates, etc.
Measuring because I had to make exactly look the same but not really



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
Colours



6. What frustrated you when you created your painting?

Doing the grids because I couldn’t really get it 5 centimeters each

No comments:

Post a Comment