Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Peer Assessment Narrative Checklist By Patrick


Peer Assessment Narrative Checklist
Read over your partner’s work and judge their writing using the following criteria.

Narrative Criteria
***
My partner has written an orientation

*
My partner describes where the story takes place


*
My partner has described when the story takes place
*

My partner describes how the story begins
*

My partner introduces characters
*

My partner defines the characters’ personalities
*

My partner describes what the characters look like

*
My partner has created a problem that the characters experience
*

My partner includes a resolution - how the problem / situation was solved
*

My partner has written a final concluding statement

*
My partner uses a variety of language features, e.g. active verbs, conjunctions, similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, personification

*


Peer Assessment Surface Features Checklist


Surface Features Criteria
***
My partner writes in full sentences
*

My partner sequences his/her ideas clearly
*

My partner uses complex sentences

*
My partner varies sentence beginnings

*
My partner uses conjunctions e.g. “and” correctly

*
My partner uses capital letters correctly throughout writing

*
My partner uses full stops correctly throughout writing
*

My partner spells all words correctly

*
My partner proof reads his / her writing
*

My partner edits his/her writing-by making changes to the vocabulary e.g. said - yelled, asked, etc.
*

My partner writes in paragraphs
*






This is Peer Assessment Narrative Checklist count how many smiley faces I have got from my partner Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment