Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Independent Writing Wk 6


I remember as if it was yesterday when my dad told me and my brothers that we can go and watch the Blues vs Chiefs live on a Saturday night. Well that was a very special day to me because it was my birthday. I had played at Eden Park playing against team called Western Marist. They were a really good team because they knew the basics really well. We waited to hear who was the player of the day, and it was Jackson (my team) and Brock (Western Marist). I felt like I didn’t play my best, but when I got back home my dad said I played well. Now I feel like I played a good game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful recount Patrick, aren't you lucky to have played on Eden Park. It sounds like you would make a great famous rugby player one day.

Post a Comment